stuff can take quite a bit of time! But - on to the feature photos:On the right we have Adara with Sweetie and Moon, this season's lambs at the Biltmore farm. The lambs were about the only animals she would touch. Getting her to touch anything else, including the baby chickens, involved drama, screaming, and frustration, so we quit trying.


Here is Adara looking fascinated at the geese in Liberty Park, Salt Lake City. Afterwards we went to the model of the canyons in the area. There were signs written in Spanish with advisory notices on them, but I didn't see where they'd posted the notice in English. Since the kids were the ones using the play equipment, I thought they should have put up pictures.
Adara borrowed pajamas from her cousins, Xander and Xavier. The new charge for checking bags on the airplane limited how many clothes I brought, which gave us this cute opportunity.


(Top) Being chased by cousin Carmen. It's amazing to me that the oddly-balanced body of a toddler is able to run at all without toppling over.
(Center) A visit to the Great Salt Lake with Xander, Xavier, Aunt Dolly and Grandpa Hoefer. Trying to walk in the water by herself, she went almost completely under, and the wet clothes were making her colder than being naked. So we went almost-skinny-dipping. The only part of being at the lake that the babies did not like was when they stepped in the thick mud on the bottom of the lake, or on "mud bars" with their tops poking out of the water, and the mud sucked their feet under, sometimes as far as up to their knees.
(Bottom) Back at home with Papa: Saturday morning, Sesame Street, snuggled in blankets, waiting for a large special breakfast.
Looks like that's all the pictures this post will hold. More later.
Love from the Wilsons.
2 comments:
looks like youguys had fun on your visit! YW can be a busy calling. Good luck with that and expecting #2!
Congratulations on being pregnant! That is exciting. I don't know if you check your blog often, but I need your address so I can send you a Christmas card. When you can email me at jenparker9@yahoo.com.
Hope everything is going great. We of course miss you!
Post a Comment