Today I heard a song written with the idea of what the jazz greats would have written if they had been alive in the '60's. The song was called "Psychedelic Blues". I'd love to post some music on the blog -- there is some great bluegrass I have in mind, but I don't know how to do it. Someone call me and tell me how to do it please!
And just for kicks, here are some pics:
In the drier with the cat, who was trying to hide from her.


The scrubs, a Christmas present from Poppy and Nana, say, "Dr. Adara".

Adara's first bubble bath.
Her favorite toys, Oo-oo Ee-ee and Dinah the Tiger
3 comments:
Y'know, "in the dryer with the cat" is just not your everyday baby pic.....
I am amused.
Cute pictures. I do like the cat and the dryer one.
I don't know if this helps but one idea to post music you go to playlist.com and follow the instructions. They have a ton of music...
Thanks for the comments and the help everybody. I'm too tired today for more than this quick comment, but I'm sure I'll find time a little later in the week to post more.
Post a Comment