Thoughts written here are not conclusions. I have many questions and few answers. Thoughts which differ from the ones I have expressed are welcome.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Guess what this blog is about
Yup, that's right everyone. Once again, small town law enforcement has saved the day! This time it was Jon that got pulled over while he was out jogging one afternoon. His offense? Running on the wrong side of the street. Don't get me wrong - I'm grateful for the police looking out for us. And I'm happy that my husband is now aware that running INTO oncoming traffic is the correct location for a pedestrian. But most especially, I'm grateful to be back home in good ol' North Carolina. (Look for updates on our recent trip to New Jersey. Coming soon!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL you have got to be kidding! Has this been 4 run-ins with the cops! I am just laughing. Next time maybe it will be for standing on the street a little too long, loitering. He he
:)
It sounds like the policemen there are slightly overprotective!
Well, I blogged about a car-bike collision a few weeks ago, and the whole accident would've been prevented if the girl on the bike had been riding on the correct side of the street (with the traffic instead of against it).
I guess you should just be glad that there's not enough real crime to keep the cops busy.
Post a Comment