Sunday, December 6, 2009

darndest things

Jon, speaking to Adara: "You see, Mama and I are one."
Adara: "I'm two."

And in a completely unrelated vein, here's a link to a song that Jon and I heard on the radio as we were driving across Tennessee when we were moving to North Carolina. I'd love to have it play automatically whenever someone accesses my blog, but I don't know how to do that.

To play a sample of the song, click on "play sample" at the following page:
http://www.pandora.com/music/song/dailey+vincent/poor+boy+workin+blues

1 comment:

A Paperback Writer said...

Need I comment that a two-year-old doesn't have abstract thinking skills?
She knew that 2 comes after 1. That's all that matters.
:)

(Hey, when I was 3 and 4-ish -- pre-kindergarten, anyway -- I always skipped the number 14 when counting. My mom thought I couldn't remember the number, but I knew it was there; I just didn't like it because it came after 13, which was my birthday, which meant the end of MY day, which was bad. This is logic when you're 3.)