Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Snow, continued

These are 6 week old pictures by now. They're still fun, though.

Shrinking -- those are two eyes on the snowman's face.
I like the mystery implied by the empty leash.
Adara almost looks Amish . . . or Mennonite. :)
Naomi wanted to join in the fun. I don't think this is quite what she had in mind.

4 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

That pic of Naomi is LOL!!!
It makes me think of the Christmas Story where younger brother Randy is bundled into the snowsuit. "I can't put my arms down!"
"Well, put your arms down when you get to school."
funny, funny.

tempppo said...

You should have seen the look she gave when we took her out. Pure venom!

Whitegirl716 said...

So cute! Sam wants to know if Naomi can even move in that last picture?

tempppo said...

She did fall over backwards. :)