Thursday, April 29, 2010

Crooked Nature

Notice the angle at which Naomi is holding her cup. The sipper spout is at the same angle in her mouth that the handles are to her head. This is always how she drinks. Just an odd twist of personality I wanted to record.


Other unique characteristics of Naomi: she is pretty good at imitating us. I don't have any experience with a young baby doing that. So, for instance, if Jon growls at her as he shows her a toy dog, she will take the dog and repeat what he has done. And today I was playing with masking tape. I put a small piece on her nose and laughed. So she turned around and did her best to put it back on my nose (I helped a little) and then she laughed. So cute!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

cute stuff that she will imitate you! I know what you mean about quirky little things that our kids do. I haven't recorded them very well because I feel like I don't know how to explain them sometimes. You did a great job of it.