Thoughts written here are not conclusions. I have many questions and few answers. Thoughts which differ from the ones I have expressed are welcome.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Christmas
Nope -- still no holiday blog post for me. Have a ton of pictures, but taking a picture of the 3 babies is much, much easier than sitting down at a computer with 3 babies trying to play on the computer with you.
So funny that Naomi and Ava have twinner haircuts. IT is a teeny tiny clip from walmart and I got little fish clips with teeth at hobby lobby to glue flowers onto. I make a point to wet comb Ava's hair to the side everyday because a deep side part makes awkward hair look so much better. ALso Ava has worn hair bows since birth so she doesn't really mind them, she never goes out without one but at home I don't put them on her.Whew. Happy Holidays.
Thanks Jenna. I suspected Ava had been trained from birth. I'm afraid there's no hope for Naomi until she grows into a little more patience. . . Thanks for the hair clip info, though. We will give them a try.
4 comments:
I'm with ya! Although with only 2 little squirts.
Sounds to me like it's Daddy's turn to take the children so Mommy can have a turn at the computer for a bit.
So funny that Naomi and Ava have twinner haircuts. IT is a teeny tiny clip from walmart and I got little fish clips with teeth at hobby lobby to glue flowers onto. I make a point to wet comb Ava's hair to the side everyday because a deep side part makes awkward hair look so much better. ALso Ava has worn hair bows since birth so she doesn't really mind them, she never goes out without one but at home I don't put them on her.Whew. Happy Holidays.
Thanks Jenna. I suspected Ava had been trained from birth. I'm afraid there's no hope for Naomi until she grows into a little more patience. . . Thanks for the hair clip info, though. We will give them a try.
Post a Comment