Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm Going There Someday

One day Naomi was looking at a picture of Jon's and my wedding. She started singing to herself: "I'm going there someday . . . "

3 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

Oh no! She's thinking about a wedding already?! At TWO?!! Augh!
Maybe you should try showing her photos of yourselves during your college years.....

carmilevy said...

I think our daughter's been counting the days since she first realized what a wedding was. Funny thing is we never even mentioned it: She must have picked it up from somewhere.

Amazing how spongelike they can be!

tempppo said...

Both my kids have had an affinity for the temple song at a young age. As for Naomi thinking of weddings -- I think at this point, a wedding is only something that adults do. As far as she knows, it's not applicable to her future.

The 4-y.o., however, knows all about weddings. She won't watch people kissing on movies, though, so I'm thinking we're still safe for at least a little while longer.