Thursday, February 9, 2012

Success!

Listening to music with Adara today:

First she asked to listen to some songs from the movie, "Tangled."
Then, she asked to listen to Weird Al Yankovic's song, "White and Nerdy."

I have faith that the princess phase will end someday. But a childhood appreciation for Weird Al Yankovic, I know from experience, is something that will last a lifetime. :)

(Below is a recent picture of Adara. Sorry it's out of focus. It's the best I was able to capture.)

5 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

I LOVE the fact that you want your daughter to appreciate Weird Al! I consider that MY job well done. Success for both of us! :)
(Now, when she's a little older, don't forget to expose her to Monty Python.....)

tempppo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tempppo said...

Thanks for the reminder. And for continually exposing me to great music. :)

Jenna Eve said...

Oh yeah for white and Nerdy! I miss Eagle Crest. Such simple and happy times for me.

Christi said...

Now that just makes me laugh!