Monday, May 14, 2012

Welcome!

What's been happening at the Wilson's? We recently took a trip to Utah. These little kiddos are pretty seasoned travelers, but even so, we had to break out the iPad movies once or twice to keep the peace. Make sure to take note of Keenan's hair here.

Keenan needed a bit of a trim. Shortly after I started, however, I realized my mistake in thinking I could just do a quick trim while he looked at his reflection in the mirror. What was I thinking? And now he looks like this: 



This last one is my favorite of the "Muffins with Mom" event at Adara's pre-K class. It was very sweet to have Adara greet me as I sat down. She asked which drink I preferred (lemonade or water), then served me a drink as well as a plate of mini muffins and some chocolate dipped strawberries.


2 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

:)

The Dolly Mama said...

I LOVE the pic of Keenan! He looks like Lui when he's bald! haha What a sweet family you have! I miss you guys!