There's absolutely nothing new to post here. Just checking in. While I'm here I guess I could chronicle some of the music that my wonderful husband has been listening to:
Everything John Williams: "Star Wars" theme music, "Olympic Spirit", "E.T." soundtrack, "Legend of Zelda" music, and the "Mission Impossible" theme (remake; he did not write the original theme).
The last song that came on before he decided to throw in the towel was from M.C. Hammer: "Whoomp, there it is." The only reason I know how to spell "whoomp" is because Mr. Hammer spells it as part of his lyrics. How original.
Other interesting items, though not directly related to my life, are:
The return of a dear friend, blog name apaperbackwriter, to the United States. Although the joys of travel are missed upon returning home, I am glad she is home. It just feels good, somehow, to have her back, despite the fact that she and I live over 1,000 miles away from one another.
The upcoming celebration of my grandmother's 80th birthday. She will be celebrating in Salt Lake City, and given her health and state of mind, I would like to be there for this one. I don't know if it's possible yet, but it is a possibility.
2 comments:
Oh how nice t'wood be to see thee and thine....lol...love you sis and even if you don't make it...we'll call and be thinking of you. Hugs to jon and belle..and them to you....ciao bella`
Ruth
Mary, you are so sweet.
thanks
Post a Comment