We visited some neighbors of ours today. They had their t.v. turned on to a football game. As we watched, Adara started calling the football players "papa". We tried to teach her that the generic name for a papa is "man". Her interpretation was to look at the football players and say "mmMMMmmm!" It's the same noise she made when we brought out the ice cream, and probably was a good assessment of why a lot of women watch football.
We have a ton of pictures to post, but I won't be able to get to it until after I'm done with Young Women in Excellence (which I'm responsible for) and the proofreading for the arts magazine I'm volunteering at. So stay tuned. Delightful pictures of our trip to Utah, and other random moments from the life of the unknown hero, are on their way.
4 comments:
Are you pregnant?
The scrunchy face thing is so cute. I think that we both know our kids are going to be curious teenagers with a mind of their own. Luke has a beauty of a temper. Can't wait.
"Her interpretation was to look at the football players and say "mmMMMmmm!" It's the same noise she made when we brought out the ice cream, and probably was a good assessment of why a lot of women watch football."
ROFLOL.
I miss you, Mary.
However, I'd rather have ice cream than football -- or football players.
Yes, your unknown hero line also made me wonder if you're pregnant again.
I know the answer to their question, I've been talking to your mom.
Jenna - Oh yeah, teenagerhood. Seems like, in some respects, we've already arrived.
Writer - I'd rather have ice cream than football, too.
Dancin'fool - No fair cheating!
Post a Comment