Saturday, December 27, 2008

Techno Delay

I promised some of you I'd put pictures of Christmas on a.s.a.p. Turns out that it will be later than anticipated. I'm technologically-impaired, so although I have inserted the memory card from my camera into my computer, I have no idea how to access the pictures. :( And tomorrow I'll be back at home, and busy with packing for our 3-mile move. I don't think I've written about that, yet.

One of Jon's co-workers, Becky, is going to England for 6 months and we are cat-sitting for her. We thought moving into Becky's condo would expedite the cat-sitting, and would prevent potential problems that could arise from Becky leaving her condo dormant for 6 months.

So we're moving - again - and in 6 months we will do it again. As if simply being pregnant wasn't stressful enough. . . . Maybe I'm just destined to get really, really good at this. Maybe one day when the Lost Tribes of Israel get found, I'll be the one to help them pack.

3 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

Wait -- does this mean you don't have to pay rent for 6 months? If so, then it's probably worth moving.
Or not. I'm not sure.
Tribes of Israel? Nyah. But I bet all those folks who wandered 40 years without a home with Moses could relate...
Hey, that's it: you're not moving a lot; you're nomadic! You need one of those spiffy Mongolian round tent things. (I forget what they're called.)

Bonnie said...

Good luck with being an expectant mom and moving! I am glad I haven't tried that yet.

Roop said...

Oh sister dear....this family THRIVES on moving.....its in the blood, even when we wish it weren't....but theres always a reason, and always something to be gained and learned from the experience, some of us just get more then others....God bless all of you and it was wonderful to hear your voice.....I wish I could talk more with you, I apologize now, I am really bad at that. Anyway...Love you all and kisses!!!