Thoughts written here are not conclusions. I have many questions and few answers. Thoughts which differ from the ones I have expressed are welcome.
Remind me again why you're only moving to NC for 6 months? Where will you be after that? Or is that still to be determined?
I admire your ability to move, and actually envy the adventure. Ryan is the type of guy that stays put. Enjoy the new place!
Where are you? It was so good to hear your voice, but I miss the blogs....I'd start one but I am a very boring person, not much to write about :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Remind me again why you're only moving to NC for 6 months? Where will you be after that? Or is that still to be determined?
I admire your ability to move, and actually envy the adventure. Ryan is the type of guy that stays put. Enjoy the new place!
Where are you? It was so good to hear your voice, but I miss the blogs....I'd start one but I am a very boring person, not much to write about :)
Post a Comment