Saturday, February 7, 2009

Belated

These are the highlights from Christmas. Well, the highlights that we have pictures of. Somehow when something interesting happens is usually the time that we forget our camera. Which is most of the time.

The first is the long-awaited umbrella Christmas tree in all its splendor. Pretty much like you imagined it would be, isn't it?

Next up is the Jewish Cultural museum in Brooklyn. Adara and I were crawling through a loaf of bread. It wasn't called bread, though. It was special. And it has a special Hebrew name. But I'm sure it tastes a lot like bread.

The Christmas tree on Rockefeller Plaza. We did not actually get close enough to take a nice picture of it. My brother, Ed, took this one.


Ah, now the fun. I was taking cute pictures of Adara. We bought her new earrings and I wanted to document the cuteness of it. She had other plans.


Thankfully, cuteness did not forever escape this mama's camera.


Really good hair day, plus fun new earrings. Sometimes being a girl really pays off.

1 comment:

A Paperback Writer said...

Yea!!
The umbrella tree!
Thank you1