Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blog Catch Up #3 - Pennsylvania

In mid-July 2010 we moved to Pittsburgh. The following pictures were taken at the New River Gorge Bridge visitor's center near Fayetteville, West Virginia. The pictures do not do justice to the place. If you're ever near there, it is worth your while to stop and stretch your legs while enjoying the incredible view.



The Altar Church in Pittsburgh. We loved the exterior of the doors and stairs. Wicked!

Just Naomi -- documenting her cuteness (July 2010).

A sisterly friendship begins (August 2010). To me it felt like forever for them to get to this point. Having seven sisters of my own, I really want my girls to know what it is like to have a fun, best sister friend.


3 comments:

nathalia said...

Ah yeah. Your girls are cute! And having never had a sister, I'm excited to see my girls develop that sisterly bond as well!

A Paperback Writer said...

I agree that the river gorge in the photos looks lovely. Thanks for sharing it.
The church looks interesting, but I can't quite see what you admired so much in the doors and stairs. Elaborate???
And, as I have no sisters, I will have to take your word on the rest.

tempppo said...

Writer - maybe elaborate wasn't the best word (I've been kinda rushing these posts, as the pictures in them were taken more than 6 months ago).

The doors looked like they had a flame design on them. Add that to the red carpeted stairs, and it's the Altar Church, so in my imagination I have some kind of sacrificial ritual implications coming from all that.