Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Crummy Day

I was having a crummy day. Everyone was feeling it. How did Naomi react to my crumminess?

I picked up the camera and when I next saw Naomi, she was doing this:


This is how she looked when I requested a repeat performance:


I wish I could say that my day got better. From a larger perspective, however, this day was great. How many other days, which are otherwise unremarkable, get immortalized on the blog?

4 comments:

Anthony Andrews said...

It's that February / March weather. Everyone I know is having a bad day.
I hope you feel better.

Anthony Andrews said...

Hmmm...I don't know why I posted as Anthony Andrews. This is your brother. I need to have a little chat with my google account settings.

A Paperback Writer said...

It's not quite as cute when an 8th grader is the one sticking stuff up his/her nose, so I don't get quite the same perspective as you do when this sort of thing happens.

BYW, if you go by my post for today (NERD DAY), you'll be able to find pics of your old classmate Gabe's kids. (Of course, they normally dress a LOT better than that....) The girl (blonde ponytails) is in 8th grade and the boy (green plaid shirt) is in 7th.

tempppo said...

"Anthony" -- is this your alter-ego google account?

Writer -- I don't know how that things in the nose is cute at any age. In fact, I think it's a little more gross with the babies. At least 8th graders know (even if they don't care) that is not socially acceptable to do such things. And they certainly wouldn't try to put their nose germs into someone else's mouth!

wv: thumsze -- speaking of things that go in the nose.