Naomi is in full contrary 2-year-old mode. She is violently independent, and uses the word "no" ubiquitously, as though her brain doesn't have the ability to recognize positive affirmations.
Most of the time this is infuriating. Sometime's it's mildly irritating. And every once in awhile, it is funny.
She came into the room one day singing "I like to move it, move it," but she had modified the lyrics slightly. "I don't like to move it, move it. I don't like to move it, move it!" she sang, over and over again. 
4 comments:
That's my niece for ya! :)
Funny!
That's awesome! I DON'T like to move it? So my life sometimes. I agree with you about 2 years olds oscillating between annoying and hilarious. So fun!
Come to think of it, she may have made this comment on the day that I had hurt my foot and was laid up on the couch for most of the time!
Post a Comment