It was something like EmmaAnna -- though i know that's not right. It was a wonderful name. Next thing I'll find out is that some girl in her class has the same name.
As long as it wasn't "Renesmee," I think we'll be okay..... :) (If you're so far removed from pop culture that you don't get that, it's the horrid name the wimpy girl in Twilight gives her vampire baby that tries to eat its way out of her womb and with home her werewolf boyfriend falls in love.)
I was really thinking along the lines that some child in Adara's class might have that name, but, you know, there ARE some folks who think that Stephenie Meyer was "inspired" to write the series...... (scary, eh?)
7 comments:
Are you sure it wasn't Mrs. God?
Perhaps you'll get lucky and she'll remember it later and tell you again. Have you asked her?
Hahahaha! Oh my goodness. That is precious.
It was something like EmmaAnna -- though i know that's not right. It was a wonderful name. Next thing I'll find out is that some girl in her class has the same name.
As long as it wasn't "Renesmee," I think we'll be okay..... :) (If you're so far removed from pop culture that you don't get that, it's the horrid name the wimpy girl in Twilight gives her vampire baby that tries to eat its way out of her womb and with home her werewolf boyfriend falls in love.)
Yeah, I chose to stop reading the Twilight series after the first book. Not my cup of tea.
Anyway, that would be freaky if God's wife had the same name as a fictional vampire baby.
I was really thinking along the lines that some child in Adara's class might have that name, but, you know, there ARE some folks who think that Stephenie Meyer was "inspired" to write the series...... (scary, eh?)
Post a Comment