No answer ever really seems to satisfy people. In the end, it's really just because we *can* go and because we want to.
Another important aspect about the decision to go is that I feel good about it.
It's a blessing to have a good feeling about what you're doing with your life. There are so many opportunities to choose from, and often, in comparing your life with someone else's, it is easy to feel that you don't measure up. This is how I feel a lot of the time.
Now -- though the idea of moving to Bolivia is really an arbitrary choice -- I feel confident. I feel supported by a Father in Heaven who knows the end from the beginning. He knows we could choose some other path. And if we went another direction in life, He would be happy with that choice.
This is the path less traveled by. Doubts and anxieties nip at the edges of my thoughts. It is a great comfort to know and feel that God approves of this choice, to feel faith overcoming fear and strengthening my resolve for the difficult times that surely lie ahead.
2 comments:
I'm so happy for u and this great journey your taking with the ones that matter the most. As days move on things will get easier and more comfortable for all.keep us updated. This is so excited I feel like we are coming along with you. Lots of love to you all and safe traveling mercies. My prayers are with you.
Mary! I’m so glad to see you’ve already posted. Can’t wait to hear more about your guys adventure. You write beautifully. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment