When a bunch of people all agree that your professional endeavors deserve their fniancial backing.I looked up what it's called. Maybe "brand" effect isn't the best term for all the examples I'm giving here. But mabe it is.
Some exampls:movie stars like Zendaya and Timothée Chalamet. Or like John Wayne, Sandra Dee, Grace Kelly, and Elvis.
And there are corporations that have a similar brand effect. People just support the organization, or a person in the organization. People like Sam Altman. Steve Jobs. Sam Walton. Warren Buffet. .... wait. Where rae the ladies who should be in this list?
The females I can think of are unique from their male counterparts. I'm thinking of Jane Goodall, Queen Elizabeth II, and Florence Nightingale.
Aaaaa....nnnnnnnn.....
yyyyyyy.........
wwwww............aaaaaaaaaaaaa.yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......
The point here is that this "brand effect" is something that I'd think would be accessible to more people in the age we live in. Not only mega-stars in movies and leadership. I know it's happening right now. How many people are making their living using a similar framework? Similar to Coca-Cola, but on a smaller scale. They have something valuable to share with the world, be it products or personality. I would say they offer "character", which may be true, but it's less popular to mention someone's integrity and discipline than their skills at creating a loyal social media following. And bexides, there are plenty of people of character in the world, yet it takes more than just character to get financial results.
What I'm describing is community. It's loyalty. It's an organically-grown following that produces financial results. Some people are so good at it, or they're just in the right place at the right time with the right attitude, that their results are nearly universally known.
And for the rest of us? How big might our reach be? What results might we attain to? What community loyalty might "vote with their dollars" to our cause?
No comments:
Post a Comment