We've been reading 2nd Nephi in family scripture study. Straight from the Book of Mormon, without much censoring, but with lots of commentary and explanation. I'm pretty sure Adara understands the gist of what we're reading (which may not be that much less than what Jon and I understand of it). One day when she was playing with Jon, he grabbed both her hands and held her tight and she yelled,
"Unbind me!"
Then, a few nights ago, she offered the family prayer after the scripture study ended. One of the things she prayed was, "Thank you for the nice people and for the mean people and for killing them."
4 comments:
LOL! Unbind me! So funny!
That is great! In our house we are still praying for the endangered animals. She obviously is getting it since she knows the mean people were offed!
Nothing like killing those mean people. I feel the same way myself on the freeways....
First black holes, now killing mean people. I love my niece!
Post a Comment