Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Digital Music

Just a brief photo sharing for you digital-age junkies.


5 comments:

Clarrisa Bartholomew said...

Hope those aren't $20.00 headphones! Can't they make earphones for 1.00 that last forever? I am sick of hearing "Do you have any headphones?" Where are the ones I bought you last year? Or the ones you bought yourself? Or the ones you got in your stocking at Christmas? "Broken" Now, yesterday, Cellie said, "I need headphones!" Ugh!

Jenna Eve said...

More pics of Adara! Keep them coming. That is funny what you wrote me because I do the same thing. I guess babies look similar. Adara looks so big. She also has gotten way blonde. Have a great day and keep posting.

Unknown said...

MORE MORE MORE The boys want more pictures of Adara! :) I don't know how I've avoided all my kids getting hooked on those infernal things. It's not going to last now that Cody has an i-pod. Oh well. Love you!

Jennifer said...

Hey Mary we miss seeing you every week! It sounds like you are enjoying your new home. Adara looks so cute! I can't wait to see more pictures!

A Paperback Writer said...

Happy anniversary today (July 13). :)